Finishes

Sunday, December 31, 2017

7th Finish of 2017 Let’s Be Proud!

To continue my year in review of finishes, my 7th finish was Let’s Be Proud by Ursula Michael.  I started this piece WAY back in 2016 for Stitch Maynia on May 5, 2016 and I finished it on July 19, 2017!

Here is what it looked like the last time I showed it here.


This is my Michigan needle minder from Minding My Minders!

And here are some progress photos...



Here it is with all of the stitching finished!!


I did a few changes from the original pattern. I added some stars to represent the northern part of Maine and I added a few stars to represent the Upper Penninsula of Michigan which was unfortunately missing from the design.  I plan to share the rest of my finishes with you before 2017 is over!



No comments:

Post a Comment